Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Our Energetic Cross Country

On the last day of term three we did Cross Country at Bledisloe and I was so excited. There was so many things to do and eat. The year sixes had to wait for 12 groups of people until our turn. It was so hard because we had to run around the field and then we had to run up this big hill and we had to run back down and run to the finish line, Unfortunately, I came second to last but when I got to the finish line I went straight to the juicy stall. The reason why I got a juicy was because it was so HOT! But it was super fun. Did you do Cross Country ?




2 comments:

  1. Hi Fern my name is Poet. I go to Paihia School. I really like your post about cross country. I was not here for the cross country but it sounded very exhausting to me. I liked that you tried your best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Fern, I am Ariana Bignell and I go to Paihia School. I liked the part of your blog when you described what you needed to do in the running part. My class went to cross country too.

    ReplyDelete